Up to $2M Insurance
Protect Your Home Away From Home
We’ve got you covered so you can enjoy the roads less travelled.
Up to $2M Insurance
Must be licensed with a Full G license
for a min. of 8 years
24/7 RV Rental
The following is a list of guidelines that all renters must meet :
- • Renters and/or drivers must be licensed with a G licence for a minimum of 8 years excluding a G1 & G2, minimum age 26.
• Renters and each driver are allowed 2 moving violations in the last three years and 1 at-fault accident in the last six years, if these limits are exceeded the driver will be declined.
• The driving record and current insurance details will be sought for each driver; they must be in good standing with their current insurer. Renters and/or drivers existing insurer must be with a regular carrier (not substandard or facility).
• Renters from out of province and USA must have a Claims Free or Experience letter and must provide a copy of their valid driver’s licence.
• Renters from overseas must have a valid driver’s licence, if the rental period exceeds one month or are travelling to the US, the renter must have an International driver’s licence.
• Renters are not to use the unit for business purposes, recreational use only.
• Renters should be employed, responsible and financially stable.
• The number of occupants in the motor home must match the number of seat belts.
• Renters must be completely aware of all operations of the unit before departure.
• Renters are not approved to tow behind the rental motorhome without a valid D licence.
• Destination must be in Canada or the continental U.S.A.
All questionnaires should be submitted to us at least 30 days prior to departure to obtain approval from our insurer and to address any problems that may arise. Shorter notice rentals can still be approved.
The form must be sent directly to us at email@example.com
or faxed to us at 1-519-773-5024
DO NOT fax or email the insurance forms to the numbers on the form as they will be declined and they must go through us first.